12.02.2009

thanksgiving



This last week has been filled with great moments. We drove up to Connecticut to see Adrian and Wendy, and their beautiful baby scarlett. We had so much fun spending thanksgiving with them. We went bowling on thanksgiving per sasser tradition, and tyler had tons of fun dancing with scarlett. That girl can move! We love being able to meet up with our friends.

We ended up in Rochester for the Second Storie indie Market which I was in again. That was also awesome. Here is my post about that, and Abby, one of my new friends I met there also posted a great post with her amazing photography.

4 comments:

Malorie said...

Oh my goodness Scarlett looks enormous! Walking around? I saw the post, and you are awesome! First listed!

Tyler said...

Scarlett was dang cute! Best little dancer around.

sassykather said...

We wanted to post our bowling scores for the Sasser National Thanksgiving Bowl, but forgot to pick them up when we left. Let's just say Kyle Jones left everyone in the dust. Maybe he takes his bowling more serious than we do.

A&W Waggoner said...

Yes indeed, Thanksgiving was great! Thanks for coming!